[chirp_users] How to Edit columnb information in chirp csv file?

ve5rmk at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 12 22:38:43 PST 2018

Hi:
I am a New user of chirp, I downloaded a repeater file for my area from Repeaterbook.
My Radio is a ICOM t70a, I wish to upload this file to my tranceiver. I have the t70a to display repeaters by Name!
I can sort the Location names alphabetically in the comments column from A to Z which is what I want, but this randomly sorts the memory locations in the Loc column, eg: 25, 42, 52, 7........
I would like to have the repeaters to be in alpabetical order by location, AND have the memory Locations to be in order from 1to 58 as there is 58 repeaters.
I would also like to change entries in the Name column to locations in alphabetical order instead of reapeater callsign as they are now.
How would I do this?

Any help Greatly appreciated!
Rodney Kozey
VE5RMK