[chirp_users] UV-50x2 / CHIRP Questions

David Mosley
Thu Jan 11 15:07:08 PST 2018

Hello All,
I have a new B-TECH UV-50x2 and I am using CHIRP to program it. I would like to have the display set up as:
A: Name (2m band)B: Frequency (for A)C: Name (70cm band)D: Frequency (for B)
Is it possible for A to scan 2m only and C to scan 70cm only, or, A&B to scan together and C&D to scan together? If so, what settings to I change in CHIRP to accomplish this?
Thanks so much for your help.73'sDavid Mosley, LPOf all the roads you take in life, make sure some are DIRT!!!!
Don't retreat, RELOAD!!!!
KG5FAC