[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 109, Issue 10

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Thu Jan 11 07:42:59 PST 2018

Half the problem is that people ask the wrong question and then get upset when they receive the correct answer rather than the answer to the question they should have asked.

> On 11 January 2018 at 10:32 Skip <rockyvista at windstream.net> wrote:
>
>     When I need help, I go to the best place to get it, this forum. I don’t want to read and read and research to get my answer. From my point of view I need help. From other’s point of view I’m stupid because I don’t know it and they do. Therefore they feel obligated to point out my deficiencies in a cruel way. Maybe it’s a “I’m better than you” syndrome. All this negativity has been learned by engaging in social media activity which in itself can become ugly. People can be bad, bad, bad. If it’s a lame redundant question, just ignore it! This is not the place for this – but I had to say somethin’, but never again.

Nigel A. Gunn, 1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA. tel +1 937 825 5032
Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF (was KC8NHF 9H3GN), e-mail nigel at ngunn.net www http://www.ngunn.net
Member of ARRL, QRPARCI #11644, SOC #548, Flying Pigs QRP Club International #385,
Dayton ARA #2128, AMSAT-NA LM-1691, GCARES, EAA382.