[chirp_users] THIRD REQUEST: How to hit up hidden frequecy lists?

Ronald Thornton
Wed Jan 3 13:29:45 PST 2018

I don't use Mac, but since I think it's BSD based it should be similar
to Ubuntu Linux.

When you "Save As" you get a dialog that asks WHERE to save your file
and WHAT name to give it.  If you don't remember where you are saving
the files, start a new save as, note where you have been saving the
files, then cancel the save as.

By "menu bar" it sounds like you are referring to the open file tabs,
not the "File Edit View Radio Help" menus.  Tabs only show open files,
not every file.  When I do a save as, my tab changes to reflect the name
I just saved as, disassociating from the previous filename.  Any future
"File->Save" (not Save As) would update the new file rather than the
previous file.

To open more files (tabs), go to the File->Open menu, navigate to the
location where you save your files (if not already there) and you should
see your available files.

If I fumbled Mac handling, hopefully someone will chime in.

Regards,
Ron - N1JKL

Aerostation - The Art of Ballooning
www.Aerostation.org