[chirp_users] THIRD REQUEST: How to hit up hidden frequecy lists?

Charley Bratton
Wed Jan 3 13:08:04 PST 2018

Hi Peter,

By default, my version of Chirp drops the config files into my home directory (top level of users/cbratton/ in my case).
Each saved config is an iso file.  You can change the default location that chirp uses at the top of the download window once you download a config to begin making changes.

If you’re not sure where the config went, try downloading from the radio again and looking at the top of the window when you start to save the config.   You might also change the name of the config before you save to have a known target name to search for.

/CB