[chirp_users] Trouble with iOS 10.13.3

Scott Brady
Thu Feb 22 16:45:04 PST 2018

Hello,

I have been trying in vain to get my radio to talk with CHIRP on my Macbook
Pro running 10.13.3. I have downloaded and installed the latest cable
drivers and the latest CHIRP build. I have verified that the cable is
recognized, but when I try to download from the radio, even with the
correct radio (UV-5RV2+) and port (/dev/cu.usbserial), it simply hangs and
says that the radio did not respond. All of the software works great on my
PC, but I have been trying to get the Mac version to work for a long time
with no luck. I have scanned countless forums and mail lists, but I have
yet to find a solution. The cable I have is a Baofeng cable (it says
Baofeng right on it), so I assume that this is not a cheap junk cable. I
have attached the debug log below. Can anyone help please!!