[chirp_users] Freq. list download to radio from chirp freq. web list

Jim Unroe
Thu Feb 22 14:48:14 PST 2018

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:58 PM, Harold <jungemeister at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> What (import to radio) do I choose to download from 0-1000 freq. list on
> chirp freq. list, that I have chosen for my radio

First you would need to determine if the list was in the correct
format for CHIRP to read, and if it isn't, get it in that format.

Second you would download from your radio to create a tab that was
compatible with your radio.

Third, you would use the Import feature to import the list into the
tab (but only frequencies compatible with your radio would be
imported).