[chirp_users] Setting Up The TYT TH-9800

Glenn At Home
Wed Dec 26 17:20:45 PST 2018

Hello,
I noticed the settings in Chirp for most, if not all the menu settings for this radio.
I'm having trouble setting it up, even though I uploaded some channels into it with Chirp.
The thing is, I need to set one side for 6 & 10 meter and  the other for UHF.
Reading the manual only tells me that these things need to be done, but without someone making a video or manual that is like describing the radio over the phone, or on paper with only text, there is no way for me to know which controls do what.
Youtube videos say things like this button or that dial, and the manual have graphics depicting which symbol to look for.
I have fiddled around with it, but to no avail.
So I'm wondering if there is something in the settings which will assign each side to it's bands.
Thanks for any assistance.

Glenn

Sent From My Tabletop