[chirp_users] OT Request for detailed description of TYT TH 9800

Glenn At Home
Fri Dec 7 19:38:40 PST 2018

Hi,
I suppose anyone here could do this, but I think another Blind HAM would be more enthusiastic regarding my request.
The manuals for technology typically do not describe the buttons and plugs, and even though I have watched some YouTube videos on it, there too, they rely on the viewer seeing the controls while they use them.
I'm hoping someone here with this radio can either type out the controls and a description of its location on the radio, or even do a podcast on this radio, because I'll be getting one from Santa.
Thanks.
Glenn

Sent From My Tabletop