[chirp_users] Programming The TYT th 9800

Jim Unroe
Thu Dec 6 18:08:45 PST 2018

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:14 PM Dennis Wage <dwage at dwage.com> wrote:

> You can import an image file from a brand/model 'A' radio into chirp for a brand/model 'B' radio? Between all the different brands and models?
>

> Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

Yep. I use the CHIRP Radio Images (*.img) file from my Baofeng UV-5R
purchased in 2012 as the master image for loading the memories in
nearly all of my CHIRP supported radios (Wouxun, Retevis, Leixen,
BTech, etc.). No need to create a .CSV file. And importing an *.img
file transfers more per-channel settings than importing a *.csv file
does.