[chirp_users] Help with Sinorise SR-626U

mike-2007 at elp.rr.com
Thu Dec 6 13:15:44 PST 2018

You are correct sir, there is no need for any other country to have an
FCC-ID on their radios.  In conjunction with that, any radio without an
FCC-ID should not be sold in the USA.  End of story.

As you stated below, we in the USA are not the center of the world.  We need
to remember this, and thank you for the gentle reminder.  We have no
business where we are not needed or wanted.  I would much rather my tax
dollars stayed at home to take care of our own homeless and the hungry,
especially around Christmas.  We need to pull out of NATO (where I once
served 8 long years) and drop out of the UN, THEN - use all that cash we
would save to take care of our own first.

I totally agree with you sir.

Vy73 - Mike - KD5KC
El Paso, Texas - DM61rt