[chirp_users] Help with Sinorise SR-626U

Peter
Thu Dec 6 12:10:32 PST 2018

Understood about which direction you took in your sleuthing.  But for
radios that do carry an FCC ID label, FCCID.io (which is just a scraper
of the FCC's actual pages) provides far more info than most
manufacturer's sites.  Typically includes internal photos, block
diagrams, detailed testing results, owner manuals, FCC type acceptance
and/or certification notices and/or denials, etc.  But most here are
likely already aware of this.

Anyway, I assume we are talking about this mfgr's page:

http://sz-sinorise.com/en/product-detail-63.html

... and yeah to me that looks like an original BF-888.