[chirp_users] Help with Sinorise SR-626U

Peter
Thu Dec 6 11:20:16 PST 2018

P.S. Though I am indeed based "out of California", BaoFeng Tech is not:

https://baofengtech.com/contact

We are based in:
Arlington, South Dakota, 57212
United States of America

BTW, BTech is a great company to work with and they have always gone the
extra mile to work out any issues I've had with Chinese radio hardware.
And as an ODM for Baofeng designs, they are doing their best to deal
with all the licensing issues required by importers in the U.S.  Also,
they do not sell radios without FCC ID labels, if that's important to
you (it is to me as a U.S. citizen and subject to the laws of that country).

IF you are going to spend any money on "Baofeng" radios I strongly
recommend to purchase from BTech if possible, regardless of your
residency or citizenship.

(Peter)