[chirp_users] Help with Sinorise SR-626U

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Thu Dec 6 10:47:21 PST 2018

Your BTech radios have FCC labels because BTech is a US company, selling products out of California.

The original poster, by virtue of his posted callsigns, was likely not American, and likely not buying radios from American distributors.
There is no reason for radio products destined for most of the worlds countries to carry American certification labels.

About time most Americans remembered that they are not the centre of the world.