[chirp_users] Chirp not talking to radio on MAC

Ira Fuchs
Sun Apr 22 08:33:50 PDT 2018

I am also having problems (see my posts from the past few days). However, my probelm is a bit different in that I can download from but not upload to my Yaesu VX-5R. Also I have no trouble up or downloading to my Btech UV-5X3 (though that may use a different driver).It’s quite frustrating. I too may have to resort to Windows.