[chirp_users] Won't open in High Sierra 10.13.4

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Wed Apr 18 17:13:09 PDT 2018

You can always download the source code and compile it on a 64 bit system.

> On 18 April 2018 at 19:47 aj4ck1 <aj4ck1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     What about this approach https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-boot-a-linux-live-usb-stick-on-your-mac/&ved=0ahUKEwixqpyEgMXaAhVH4YMKHb9ODBQQFggoMAI&usg=AOvVaw2tiop8YCUeiOh3BXPbAA9K

Nigel A. Gunn, 1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA. tel +1 937 825 5032
Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF (was KC8NHF 9H3GN), e-mail nigel at ngunn.net www http://www.ngunn.net
Member of ARRL, QRPARCI #11644, SOC #548, Flying Pigs QRP Club International #385,
Dayton ARA #2128, AMSAT-NA LM-1691, GCARES, EAA382.