[chirp_users] Won't open in High Sierra 10.13.4

Charley Bratton
Wed Apr 18 13:43:44 PDT 2018

an extra 2¢

I’m running macOS 10.13.4 and when I launch CHIRP 20171204 (an older version) the Mac warns me the app isn’t optimized to run on my machine (warning, its a 32bit app).  It does however launch just fine.

When I downloaded the latest version (20180412) as set permission for it to run, no issue with launch or operation.  It also didn’t flag me again for being a 32bit app.

-Charley
KE4QBW