[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R (3) Antennas

Gary Ludwig
Sat Apr 7 14:26:51 PDT 2018

My Baofeng UV-5R is a three band HT that came with two antennas.
There is no description of which antenna is used with which of the three band (2m., 1.25m., and 70 cm.)
One antenna is just shy of 6.5' long and somewhat slim. The other is just over 41/4" and more stubby.
I find the longer one works satisfactorily on both 2m. and 70 cm. which I use the most. But I would appreciate any input describing  the proper designed and intended band  use of each antenna.
Gary (W8HT)