[chirp_users] Radioddity QB25 NOT QYT KT7900D

W8RGB Gary
Sun Apr 1 16:11:13 PDT 2018

All but first 4 channels are clear.

Even cleared Ch 135 at Radio  {;-(

    73  Gary  W8RGB

________________________________
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> on behalf of Dennis Wage <dwage at dwage.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2018 18:25
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Radioddity QB25 NOT QYT KT7900D

Delete channel 135 and see what happens

Dennis M. Wage

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net<http://hammondb3organ.net/>
http://overdubs.net

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 5:14 PM, W8RGB Gary <W8RGB at live.com<mailto:W8RGB at live.com>> wrote:

The set up is Windows.

The Radioddity SW works as well as it can: reads and writes but crashes at Ch 135... Channels before that write Okay.

It is NOT a driver issue.

Why does Chirp (ver 3/31) change the Radioddity QB25 to QYT Kt7900D?  When I first purchased the radio last September, I tried to Chirp using KT7900D with no luck.

    73  Gary  W8RGB