[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-7900 change memory content display

Jardy Dawson
Sun Sep 10 13:22:08 PDT 2017

There should be a way to change it universally with CHIRP, but I am not in a position right now to tell you what that method would be.  You can press and hold the LOW button on the radio to change individual channels as needed, or should be able to press and hold the P2 or P4 button on the mic, depending on how these buttons are programmed.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

We keep trying to interfere with elections, but pesky moose and squirrel keep interfering!