[chirp_users] CHIRP DOWNLOAD problems (USB Serial leads)

Joel Weinstein (MA)
Sun Oct 29 14:50:38 PDT 2017

There are a total of 128 memory locations. There are *not* 128 for band A and 128 for band B (Band A frequency may vary between radios).

HTM Companies

Business Endurance Solutions™

Joel Weinstein     [MA]     (508) 634-7900

"If only I knew then what I know now."

                        K C 1 A W Y