[chirp_users] OT: Source for proper fit Yaesu HT TRRS (4 pin) speaker/mic connectors..

Jardy Dawson
Sat Oct 28 15:24:20 PDT 2017

VX-7 requires the screw in tip, FT-60 is the straight pin.  You have to make sure the VX-7 cable is screwed in very tightly for it to work right.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

We keep trying to interfere with elections, but pesky moose and squirrel keep interfering!