[chirp_users] FT1XD can read but writing fails

Angus Ainslie
Tue Nov 7 05:34:28 PST 2017

On 2017-11-07 06:24, Tom Henderson wrote:
> After a MARS mod, I tried to load the previous config for my radio and
> get the following error on every attempt:

I have done this with FT1DR. I'm not sure what the differences are to
the FT1XD.

IIRC I did have to do a factory reset on the FT1DR before I could gt it
to communicate with chirp after doing the mod. Also none of the backups
I had created before the factory reset would program back to the radio
successfully.