[chirp_users] Programming a BTECH UV-50X2

Bob DeFranco
Fri May 12 11:32:59 PDT 2017

Thanks. I did that and there it was. The software is running ahead of the
web page (probably the right order of priority). Download and upload worked
perfectly. Now I just have to decide on optimum settings for the huge
number of variables that can be customized.

Bob DeFranco