[chirp_users] Programming a BTECH UV-50X2

John LaMartina
Mon May 8 19:19:09 PDT 2017

You need to download the Latest Daily Build.
Although it doesn’t appear in the CHIRP support list on the homepage, the BTech 25X2, 25X4 and 50X2 are fully supported by CHIRP.

I have a 25X4 and 50X2 and that’s how I program them.

John   K3NXU
http://www.miklor.com/COM/Review_50X2.php

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Bob DeFranco
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 9:11 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: [chirp_users] Programming a BTECH UV-50X2

I just ordered a BTECH UV-50X2 and was going to download the latest version of ChiRP to program it. Looking at the list of supported radios, however, I see the UV-50X3 and the UV-5001 (the predecessor to the UV-50X2) but not my radio. Which model should I select? I suppose I could just try different ones and see which works, but I worry about bricking the radio. Any advice?

Bob DeFranco