[chirp_users] Programming a BTECH UV-50X2

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Mon May 8 18:36:25 PDT 2017

There's some mention of that model on this page:

https://www.amazon.com/BTECH-MOBILE-UV-50X2-Mobile-Radio/dp/B06XK83VRV

Only this models are officially supported:
*BTECH*

   - GMRS-V1
   - UV-2501
   - UV-2501+220
   - UV-5001
   - UV-50X3
   - UV-5X3

It's your radio, if you want to take the risk using CHIRP on an unsupported
radio, go ahead.  The worst that could happen is that you convert a
functioning radio into a brick of non functioning plastic.  You can always
buy a new radio.

73

David N1EA