[chirp_users] Icom ID-5100, any work on it?

Chuck Hast
Mon May 8 15:49:47 PDT 2017

I have one and sure would like to be able to put channels into the SD card
that stores the channels (actually sort of a backup to the on board storage)

I can send someone files that the Windows program generates which you
then copy to the SD card, and then place the SD card in the radio and read
it. I can even send you a copy of the original Windows program if you want,
(It is free anyhow)

I have programmed the radio with the software but find it easier just to
pull
out the SD card, load it and be done. Would rather do it under Linux rather
than have to deal with Windows stupidity.

I sure wish I knew how to code as I would have tried my hand at it but I do
not.