[chirp_users] Help

Tom Consodine
Mon May 8 08:34:27 PDT 2017

Any of the 200 memory channels or any VFO frequency can be displayed in
any of the four (A B C D) display lines. It isn't four separate banks.
You can't force one display line to only show certain channels or bands.
You have to select A B C or D then select what channel you want.
It's just like the UV-5R or UV-82 with the two (A and B) display lines.

Tom ND5Y