[chirp_users] Can't upload to FT-60R

Chris Fosnight
Tue May 2 21:47:04 PDT 2017

Jackson, I'm glad you've managed to get CHIRP to work for your radio.
However, I'm not sure how holding the OK button for a second resolves
anything for uploading to the radio. It's not programmed that way. The
download from radio instructions still include holding the PTT for 1 second.

John, would you be able to tell us what the error message says? What
operating system are you using and what version of CHIRP?

Chris, KG7QCP