[chirp_users] BF 888s and UV5R

Glenn At Home
Mon May 1 16:49:37 PDT 2017

I would try it again with the UV 5R and if it still works on that, then you can eliminate the possibility of the cable.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: Nate Alvin
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] BF 888s and UV5R

Updated chirp this morning.  Tried everything listed under Baofeng.  Ensured plug is seated properly and also tried holding in place tightly while attempting to read.  It read and programmed perfectly 6 weeks ago after i rolled back the driver on the cable for the fake chipset.  Cable and software worked perfect for uv5r.....