[chirp_users] BF 888s and UV5R

Nate Alvin
Mon May 1 12:31:12 PDT 2017

Updated chirp this morning.  Tried everything listed under Baofeng.
Ensured plug is seated properly and also tried holding in place tightly
while attempting to read.  It read and programmed perfectly 6 weeks ago
after i rolled back the driver on the cable for the fake chipset.  Cable
and software worked perfect for uv5r.....