[chirp_users] Transmit Problems

Baji Panchumarti
Mon May 1 10:14:16 PDT 2017

You may find the two links below helpful:

  http://www.hamuniverse.com/w7dtguv5rprogramming.html

I haven't seen the entire video below, but it seems to be on the right
track:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml6cyOjBTHY

-baji.

 ~~

​  ​
On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 7:32 AM, Bill KA8VIT
​​

Not sure what your friend's radio is but it sounds like they may have CTCSS