[chirp_users] New user advice please

Chance Fulton
Wed Mar 22 08:26:23 PDT 2017

Make sure you've picked the proper COM port, and that the wires you
re-soldered are in the correct spots. Also it helps if you follow this
process.

1. Turn radio off
2. Plug in dongle to PC wait for drivers to load
3. Plug other end of cable into radio
4. Turn radio on volume to full
5. Select Read from Radio.

If it doesn't work, then you either have a faulty dongle, incorrectly
soldered wires (wrong position on the chip), or you're picking the wrong
com port.

-73

KE8EXY

--