[chirp_users] Chirp 20170311 IC W32A Upload hangs @ 7

bob
Sun Mar 19 11:07:37 PDT 2017

Thanks Joe,
After giving this the appropriate attention I remembered the history with ElCapitan and the Prolific Drivers.  I switched to Ubuntu and installed Chirp per the instructions.  The only missing hint was the necessity of the user to be in the dial out group.  Success followed.  I may go back and figure out what the mac problem is but not right now.  I recall a memory allocation problem in the early wsjt-x project and it is probably there same issue.

Bob k7au