[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R

Joe Puma
Sat Mar 18 15:04:23 PDT 2017

You have to put the offset and whether you're shifting up + or down -.

As far as I know once you enter those items in the channel memory you should be able to recall those settings on the radio. And you should see it shift. Make sure you're in channel mode and on the correct channel number also.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone