[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R

Jardy Dawson
Sat Mar 18 14:48:27 PDT 2017

Baofengs only use the offset in vfo mode. For computer programming and to manually save a channel, you have to input both the transmit and receive freqs separately.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed from secret Hillary Clinton server, located in the basement of her house.  OOPS, you aren't supposed to know that!