[chirp_users] Duplex "off" option

Jim Unroe
Sat Mar 11 05:07:00 PST 2017

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 7:53 AM, Neil B <ne.b at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> I hadnt noticed  OFF.
>

> i just tried that on my 3tpiii and confirm tx is BLOCKED. nothing happens
> when you key up. Great :-)
>
> time to change a few more memorys lol......
>
> 73s

If you use combinations of click, shift-click and control-click to
highlight all of the memory rows that you want to TX disabled and
click the [Properties] button at the top of the memory editor (or
right-click one of the hightlighted memory rows and choose
"Properties" in the menu that appears), then you can set Duplex to
"off" on all of those memory rows at the same time.