[chirp_users] Yeasu Ft-60 download error

Greg Gauthier
Thu Mar 9 19:22:09 PST 2017

Commander software solved the problem. Thanks for the quick response.

Greg

KD9HXD

*From:* chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:
chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] *On Behalf Of *Jardy via
chirp_users
*Sent:* Thursday, March 09, 2017 9:04 PM
*To:* Discussion of CHIRP
*Subject:* Re: [chirp_users] Yeasu Ft-60 download error

If Device Manager shows your cable to be a Prolific, roll back your driver
to 3.2.0.0. If that doesn't work, go to KC8UNJ.com, download the FT-60
Commander software, and use the Alternate Write Method.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD

Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal
Translator.

On Mar 9, 2017, at 18:53, Greg Gauthier <gjgauthier at foxwoodassociates.com>