[chirp_users] Yeasu Ft-60 download error

Jardy
Thu Mar 9 19:04:00 PST 2017

If Device Manager shows your cable to be a Prolific, roll back your driver to 3.2.0.0. If that doesn't work, go to KC8UNJ.com, download the FT-60 Commander software, and use the Alternate Write Method.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.