[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

Skip
Mon Jul 31 11:31:36 PDT 2017

Ditto!!
KS5KIP

From: Erick Reinstedt
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 11:52 AM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

I have never taken the time to thank the people who make CHIRP possible, maintain it, answer my questions, etc. and this seemed like a good time to say that you are appreciated, that you have blessed me, you have been patient with my ignorance, you have given me a product that I couldn't have afforded otherwise, and you have made possible for me something I couldn't have done on my own. Thank you very much. You are wonderful!

Erick Reinstedt, K6YEC