[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

Erick Reinstedt
Mon Jul 31 10:52:53 PDT 2017

I have never taken the time to thank the people who make CHIRP possible,
maintain it, answer my questions, etc. and this seemed like a good time
to say that you are appreciated, that you have blessed me, you have been
patient with my ignorance, you have given me a product that I couldn't
have afforded otherwise, and you have made possible for me something I
couldn't have done on my own. Thank you very much. You are wonderful!

Erick Reinstedt, K6YEC