[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

David Buss
Sun Jul 30 10:57:29 PDT 2017

I personally have no problems with it, must be operator error. Change the com port, it's not that hard.
Your spelling and grammar are atrocious.
I'm not sure if you know how to tell the whole world anything.
If you don't like the software, don't use it. It's free anyway. Why are you complaining about something that is free?
I recommend that you uninstall it, delete it, and never darken their doorstop again.

73, have a nice day.

KD9EBR

-----Original Message-----
From: mike Heightchew <mikeheight at att.net>
To: "chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 12:48
Subject: [chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????YOUR  SOFTWARE I CAN ONLY PICK COMM1 TO 3 I RUN OTHER SOFTWARE FINEI RUN MY RADIOS ON COM 4 AND I CAN NOT PICK COM 4 ANYWHERE IN YOUR SOFTWARE I HAVE TRUED FOR 5 DAYS I AM PUT THIS PROBLEM ON THE NET FOT THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE I HAVE MAIL 8 YOU 8 TIMES NOW WITH NO ANSWER AND TAKEN YOU 4 DAYS OF TIME TO TRY TO YOUR JUNK SOFTWARE TO WORK I HAVE 6 RADIO RUNNING ON MY COMPUTER AND THEY ALL WORK FIND