[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

Jardy Dawson
Sun Jul 30 10:57:03 PDT 2017

Thousands of people use CHIRP just fine. You come on yelling at people you don't even know, bitching about problems without giving any idea about what is going on.  Try communicating without yelling and use punctuation.  Give details about your setup and MAYBE, you can get some help.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

We keep trying to interfere with elections, but pesky moose and squirrel keep interfering!