[chirp_users] Lexien VV-898/ Jetstream JT270 Channel Names.

Brian Dickman
Sun Jul 9 14:06:28 PDT 2017

It is a known issue. http://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/4069

I would say it's in progress, but I just haven't worked on it in a while.
Fixing this driver for the 1.07+ firmware is on my summer todo list. Watch
that issue for updates and beta modules to test.

--
Brian AF7MD