[chirp_users] Lexien VV-898/ Jetstream JT270 Channel Names.

Gary Chambers
Sat Jul 8 20:40:43 PDT 2017

Question:

When programming my Lexien VV-898 with chirp, the alpha-numeric memory channel names get assigned to the wrong channels, always three channels off, channels 1,2 and 3 are assigned a generic name of A001, A002, A003 or B001, B002, B003 depending on which memory bank is selected. Although, the Ch 1 programmed name is assigned to channel 4, the channel 4 freq, offset, tones are correct. The radio uses the Jetstream jt270 software. Both banks share the same symptoms. Is there something simple I'm missing or a work around???

Gary Chambers KG5TQE
Sent from my iPhone