[chirp_users] No Data

Jim Unroe
Thu Jul 6 19:54:04 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 10:22 PM, John Laiosa <jlaiosa at gmail.com> wrote:
> After multiple failures with the Mac, I decides to use my work Windows
> laptop.  Got everything setup and working.  However when I upload from the
> radio the spread sheet is empty. The radio indicates it is "waiting" and
> beeps when it is done, but there is nothing on the spread sheet.  I tried
> uploading to the radio and that did not work either. It appears if the data
> rate and/or the connection is not correct. What I am missing?
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> John N1BSO

You must "download" from the radio to CHIRP first.

Also, if you programming cable has a counterfeit Prolific
USB-to-Serial chip, then you must download, install and select the
older Prolific v3.2.0.0 device driver because the one that is
automatically installed by Windows is intentionally incompatible.

http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php

Jim