[chirp_users] PL tone 146.3 not available to use

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Sat Jul 1 11:37:07 PDT 2017

I tried to find out what repeater Kyle was talking about.

I went to qrz.com to search using his name to come up with his callsign
which he neglected to give.  There were no results to a search for Kyle
Colyer.

Kyle, would you give us the name of the repeater you wish to use?  Maybe
someone could listen for you.

73

David N1EA