[chirp_users] Installing Chirp-daily on Ubuntu 16.04

randy strobel
Thu Jan 12 18:01:33 PST 2017

Well no there's no menu at the top but the Alt+d worked. I got the box to set the port, vendor and model and the the instructions to connect the radio but then I get thie error...

SerialException: [Errno 13] could not open port /dev/ttyUSB0: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/dev/ttyUSB0'