[chirp_users] Continued Trouble with Baofeng

donieallen1971@yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 17:26:34 PST 2017

    I appreciate the advice from evetyone. I have tried making the programming changes to my UV-5RA. Unfortunately for me, I still have not been able to pick up anything.
First, I setup channel 1 with the following settings for my local First Responders. Freq = 453.575000Tone Mode = TotalTone = 233.6Mode = NFM
Second, I tried to setup channel 2 to our local repeater freq., which is 224.8000 with a "-" setting. But I receive the following error message:
Error settingmemory: Frequency 224.800000 is out of supported range.Tx Freq 223.200000 is out of supported range

As I have stated, I am new to programming scanners and I'm not sure what to do from here.