[chirp_users] help importing file

Jeff Widen
Wed Feb 1 16:45:49 PST 2017

Bill

I believe what you say is true, but you don't have to change the file you downloaded from the radio. You can upload a different file, one of the stock files in chirp or one you have created.

Jeff
On Wed, 2/1/17, penningsbill at gmail.com <penningsbill at gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [chirp_users] help importing file
 To: "Discussion of CHIRP" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
 Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 9:25 AM

 #yiv2332876555
 v\00003a* {
 }

 I have not used it yet but I believe that you have to
 export first from your radio to your computer. That
 establish a contact between the computer and your radio.
 Then change the spreadsheet, that is a part of Chirp, enter
 all your frequencies and then import that spreadsheet into
 your radio. Please let me know if that works as I have
 ordered a beaufang from China and I will have to do that
 too.

 Bill VE7BMQ

 -------Original
 Message-------